Intensive Introduction to QuickBooks
Are you a business owner, not an accountant?
Want to learn how to use QuickBooks easier, faster, more accurately and to actually read and understand your reports?
Be Sure to Attend this Professional QuickBooks Class
- Master the Fundamentals of QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Learn the Simplest Way to Track Income and Expenses
- Learn how to Complete Accounting Tasks Quickly and Accurately
- Avoid Wasting Time Through Trial and Error
- Use Financial Reports to Improve Your Profitability
- Become a Confident User
Who Should Attend?
- If you are a small business owner and don’t know how to set-up and use QuickBooks to keep track of your business finances – this class is a must.
- If you are using QuickBooks and you can’t understand your reports or how to use them for making wise business decisions – this class is a must.
- If you are using QuickBooks and you’ve been ignoring mistakes that prevent you from using your financial statements – this class is a must.
About the Instructor: Marie Gibson is an Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor and a member of Intuit’s National Speaker and Writer Network. She is a professional educator, speaker and author with over 25 years of extensive and varied business experience and has taught Managerial Accounting at UNR.
Marie’s company specializes in helping busy business owners transform their financial systems to give them timely and accurate financial reports, so that they can focus on running their business with certainty in an uncertain world.
This class will be held July 20 and 21, 2011; 8:30-4:00
- Location – TBD
- F.R.E.E. – sponsored by the City of Wells and Wells Chamber of Commerce
What’s Included: Expert QuickBooks training and advice
- Thirteen hours of instruction
- QuickBooks handbook that illustrates the exercises demonstrated in class
- Learn to set-up and understand your simple, inexpensive, hassle-free accounting system
- Understand your reports for business decision-making
- Prepare necessary records for governmental and other business purposes
Sign Up Online or by phone: Matt Holford – 934-1481; email@example.com
If you have any questions about the class, feel free to call Marie Gibson (775) 720-3282.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!